This guide is suitable for Apple iOS – iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
- Open Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account
Select Add Mail Account at the top of the screen.
- Select Add Mail Account at the top of the screen.
Enter your account information:
- Name: Enter your given name or business name – this is how your name appears when people receive email from you.
- Address: Enter your email address, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Enter your password given in welcome email.
- Description: Create a description for the account.
- Tap Next at the top-right corner of the screen.
Your iOS device will verify your settings and configure your email account. Once it has finished verifying your account. If you need to add an incoming and outgoing server, below are the ones used for Craig Murray Digital websites.
Tap Save at the top-right corner of the screen.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your email account on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
Still not working?
Your iOS device should automatically detect the correct settings, but in the event that it does not, then you may need to adjust the Advanced Settings manually:
|Incoming Server||imap.yourdomain.ie or .com etc (for POP3 use pop3.yourdomain.ie or .com etc)|
|IMAP Port||993 (143 for non-SSL)|
|POP3 Port||995 (110 for non-SSL)|
|Outgoing Server||smtp.yourdomain.ie or .com etc|
|SMTP Port||465 (25 or 587 for non-SSL)|
Once all your information is correct, click Done at the top-right corner of the screen.
If you are having trouble setting up email or would like to clarify some of the steps, please email Support@craigmurray-ie.stackstaging.com